Do you have what it takes to be the best gamer here at our program? Come and prove it at The Village of Palm Springs Public Library in our Gamerz Program. Intermediate or Pro, everyone is more than welcome at Gamerz!
- First Saturday of the Month.
- From 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii, and VR will all be used!
- Please visit https://www.vpsfl.org/275/Programs-Services to register. Call (561)-584-8350 for more information.
Teen Advisory Board!
Would you like to provide input for what activities we should have at the library for teens? Are you a student between 7th - 12th grade? If yes, this club is for you! It meets once a month to plan and brainstorm ideas for future activities. Serving on TAB helps you develop leadership skills, and you receive volunteer service hours for school. Making a commitment to join this group will also look good on your scholarship, college and job applications. Join TAB Today!
- C.R.E.W. is a hybrid (both Virtual and In-Person) book discussion group for teens to participate in.
- C.R.E.W. will take place from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM on the third Thursday of every month at The Village of Palm Springs Public Library
- Current Book: The Missing Clairedelune By: Christelle Dabos
- To register, please call (561) 584-8350
- We hope to see all of our C.R.E.W. there!
- NOTE: Community Service Hours are awarded for participation. Please joins us virtually via Sangoma
- Pick up an application at the library or download one here.
- Have a 3.0 GPA (B average)
- Commit to the dates listed for the ongoing session on Saturdays from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Teen buddies will earn 3 volunteer hours for each Saturday session.
We have the latest in technology, furniture and hot new reads just for you! Browse our YA collection to see our best in popular fiction series as well as nonfiction selections on a variety of subjects. Don't see what you're looking for? Ask for more information at the front desk. We are always happy to help!