- Village Departments
- Planning, Zoning & Building
Planning, Zoning & Building
The Planning Zoning and Building office will be closed to the Public on March 31st at 1pm and remain closed April 3rd & 4th for the entire day, for renovations. Inspections will continue as normal. Should you have any questions, please contact the office at 561-584-8200 ext. 8460 you may also email inquiries to email@example.com
The Planning, Zoning & Building Department is open and serving the public Monday - Friday from 8am to 3pm, with no new submittals after 2pm. Please contact our office at (561) 584-8200 Ext. 8460 if you have any additional questions.
Staff is available to assist via telephone and email. Forms can be found on our website under the link Forms & Application
Our inspection services are as normal. Inspectors are to ask the client if anyone in the home has been sick, ill or not feeling well if the answer to any of these questions are yes, the inspection will be canceled. We ask our clients to not schedule an inspection if anyone in the home is sick, ill or not feeling well. We have instructed all staff to follow the CDC guidelines on hand washing and social distancing of 6 feet. If a resident would like to cancel their inspection, they may do so, but will be responsible to reschedule at a later date. We will extend any permits for the foreseeable future based on either the inspector or customer not feeling safe about having contact.
- Administers Foreclosure Registration Program
- Administers Property Improvement (Grant) Program
- Coordinates Utility-Civil Plan Review & Approval
- Issues building permits, garage sale permits, outdoor or special event permits, business tax receipts and business permits.
- Issues Land Alteration and Tree Removal Permits
- Issues Right-of-Way Permits
- Provides GIS Services for Village Departments
- Reviews and processes all annexations, land use changes, zoning changes, special exception applications, site plans, plats, variances, abandonment, revisions to the planning, zoning & building regulations, and Temporary License Agreements
Any questions regarding land use or development should be addressed to this department.
Zoning inquires may require an appointment. Please schedule an appointment with the Village Planner, Chris Melendez directly by calling 561-584-8200 ext. 8460 or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org