Hot Topics

Report Suspicious Activity

If it is not an emergency, and you would like to report suspicious activity, you may call the non-emergency line at (561) 968-8243, email us or complete an on-line form.

You may also contact Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers.

Tax Refund Fraud

If you think you have been a victim of tax refund fraud, please contact the Internal Revenue Service. For all other reports of identity theft, contact your local law enforcement agency.

Sex Offender Alert

View a list of sex offenders in our area. This link will take you to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) website.

If you have questions or concerns regarding local sex offenders or if you have updated information about a sexual offender or predator we need to know, please contact the department's Criminal Investigations Unit at (561) 968-8243.

Restraining Orders

Do you need to obtain a restraining order? Visit the Palm Beach County website for more information.

Eviction Notices

Do you need to have someone evicted? To have a tenant legally removed from property, an eviction notice must be filed with the Palm Beach County Court Civil Division. A filing fee is required for this procedure. Florida Statute, Chapter 83, outlines the procedure and forms needed to file.

For more information, contact the main courthouse at (561) 355-2500

Wrecker/Towing Rotation List

The police department has revised its Wrecker Rotation Rules . If you own or represent a towing company and would like to be included on our rotation list, please read over the rules and contact the office of the chief at (561) 304-4812.

ICE/Homeland Security Victim Notification Program

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), is committed to protecting the public and ensuring the rights of victims are carefully observed. HSI administers the Victim Notification Program which allows eligible victims and witnesses to obtain reliable and timely information regarding a criminal alien's release from custody. See how to register to receive notifications.

Other Important Phone Numbers

For additional resources and assistance, view other important telephone numbers.