- 6:30 pm
- Second Thursday of each month
- Fourth Thursday of each month (as needed)
- Village Hall
226 Cypress Lane
Palm Springs, FL 33461
Meetings are open to the public, in accordance with the Florida Government in the Sunshine Laws. Residents are encouraged to attend these meetings and take part in their government.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before Council meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Mayor Bev Smith (Term Expires March 2025)
- Vice Mayor Joni Brinkman, District 4 (Term Expires March 2027)
- Mayor Pro Tem Patti Waller, District 2 (Term Expires March 2027)
- Council Member Kim Schmitz, District 1 (Term Expires March 2025)
- Council Member Gary M. Ready, District 3 (Term Expires March 2025)
The Village Council consists of five (5) elected officials - the Mayor and a Council Member from each of the four (4) designated districts. Members of the Council are elected non-partisan to serve a four-year term by residents registered to vote in the Village. The Mayor and Council Members are elected odd-numbered years to staggered terms.
Elections are generally held the second Tuesday in March in election-cycle years. If a candidate does not receive more than 50% of the votes, a runoff election is then held on the fourth Tuesday in March.