Due to COVID-19 please click on the link below for our temporary procedures for submitting permits to our office:
Submit Permit Application through E-Permit
The Planning, Zoning & Building Division can now accept your Permit Application ( to obtain please contact our department) by emailing Palm Springs Permits.
In our continuing effort to provide prompt, accurate and courteous customer service, we hope this service will be convenient and easy to use. We will accept an emailed permit application from contractors or owner/builders for all trade permits. Please follow the procedures below to make sure the process is done accurately.
Please Note the following:
- When using the Email Service, you must fill out the permit application completely and attach it to your email.
- Incomplete or insufficient applications will not be processed for permitting
- All information must be typewritten or legibly printed
- A Notice of Commencement is required for Structural, Electrical and Plumbing permits where job costs are greater than $2,500 as well as Mechanical permits where the job costs are greater than $7,500.
Procedures to Submit Permit Application
1. Complete the Permit Application (available upon request) (2 pages) 2. Attach the signed and notarized application to an email to Palm Springs Permits
3. Submit the email and you will receive a notification that your email has been received; Note: This acknowledgement does not imply that the application is complete or sufficient.
4. Submit original signed and notarized application, three (3) hard copies of the construction plans (2 sets must be signed and sealed; 1 set may be a copy), details and product approvals and a payment of a deposit to the Village of Palm Springs office within five (5) business days
5. With all applications we require a copy of the contract; contract shall be signed by the owner or authorized agent.
Note: Failure to submit within the 5 business days will cause your application submittal date to become null/void and discarded and the process will have to be started again. Please pay attention to new code or impact fee effective dates.
**DO NOT SEND PLAN SHEETS, DETAILS OR SPECIFICATIONS VIA EMAIL**