We encourage everyone to visit our links on the left side, which will provide all COVID-19 Information!
** Please note: If you are looking for the number of COVID-19 cases please visit the FDOH Data and Surveillance Link. This will provide up to date information on all COVID-19 cases. The Village cannot provide updates on cases as this is completed by the Florida Department of Health and updated on the Data and Surveillance website.
To view the State of Florida Executive Orders and Palm Beach County Executive Orders please click on the link on the left of this page.
Village of Palm Springs Public Lobbies Remain Closed. Village Departments are open and serving the public by appointment.
Village of Palm Springs Summer Camp Registration will begin Friday, May 28, 2020
Summer Camp will begin June 8.
CLARIFICATION on Community Pools. Click to see the complete Palm Beach County Executive Order No. 2020-005.
Homeowner and condominium association pools are considered community pools and are allowed to reopen on April 29, 2020, under the conditions described in Palm Beach County Executive Order 2020-005. Those conditions include limitations on pool capacity, restrictions on pool deck seating and lounging, closure of shower and locker room facilities, restroom sanitation, and compliance with CDC social distancing guidelines. Also included is a requirement for on-site supervision to monitor and insure compliance with the restrictions.
We are aware that some associations may not have staff present at their pools and recreational facilities throughout the day. The restrictions on pool use and the supervisory requirement are designed to protect the users of the facilities. The association that is responsible for the pool needs to accept responsibility to insure that the pool and pool area are used responsibly under the conditions of the order. If that is not possible, the pool should not be reopened.
With that in mind, it will be acceptable for staff or management to delegate monitoring and compliance responsibilities to board members and community volunteers if they believe the pool can be operated safely and in compliance with the Executive Order. If these accommodations are unsuccessful, the pool should be closed until alternate monitoring arrangements are put in place.
Effective Wednesday, April 29 Some Village Parks Will Be Open to the Public.
For a list of parks and/or amenities open to the public please click on the link.
For you own updated list please email the Parks and Recreation Department
Palm Beach County Testing Sites
C.L. Brumback Primary Care (West Palm Beach)
Contact Health Care District at 561-642-1000. 1150 45th Street, West Palm Beach, Fl. Walk up stie. By appointment only Monday, Thursday; 8am-noon. Any age not need be symptomatic
C.L. Brumback Primary Care (Jupiter)
Contact Health Care District at 561-642-1000. 411 W. Indiantown Road, Jupiter. Walk up site. By appointment only Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday; 8am-noon. Any age not need be symptomatic.
C.L. Brumback Primary Care (Delray Beach)
Contact Health Care District at 561-642-1000. 225 S. Congress Ave, Delray. Walk up site. By appointment only Monday through Friday; 8am-noon. Any age not need be symptomatic.
South County Civic Center- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Appointments can be made at 561-804-0250. You must call to be screened and confirm an appointment time. Anyone over age 16 with the following signs and symptoms will be eligible for testing at South Palm Beach County drive-through locations:
- Age 16+ and symptomatic (does not need to include fever)
Lantana/LW Health District Office
First Responders and Emergency Workers Only.
FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches
Appointments can be made by calling 561-642-1000. 5444 Haverhill Road, West Palm Beach, Florida 33407. Any age, by appointment only and need not be symptomatic. Drive through location.
Belle Glade: Primary Care Clinic at Lakeside Medical Center
By appointment only. Drive through and Walk-in site. from 9am to 2pm Monday thru Friday. 39200 Hooker Highway, Belle Glade, Florida 33430. Any age, walk in only and need not be symptomatic.
Additional Testing Sites: Click Here
Important Information and Numbers
- Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control Urges the Community to Foster or Adopt a Pet Online
- The Business Development Board of Palm Beach County, in partnership with Palm Beach County,local chambers of commerce and municipalities, is launching www.BizHelpPBC.com to help companies struggling from the COVID-19 pandemic. This website will provide weekly news updates, resources, and will feature a 2pm Town Hall call every Friday.
- Download a paper application for unemployment from: http://www.floridajobs.org/Reemployment-Assistance-Service-Center/reemployment-assistance/claimants/rapaperapplication
- Elder Helpline: 1-800-955-8771 for TDD or 1-800-955-8770 for Voice
- Palm Beach County’s Area Agency on Aging can be reached at 561-214-8600.
- Reemployment Assistance Service Center: floridajobs.org
- Job Search: https://cspbc.virtualcareersystem.com/Explore-Careers
- The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program is currently available to small business owners located in all Florida counties that experienced economic damage as a result of COVID-19.
- Florida Retail Federation COVID-19 Resource Center.
- Feeding South Florida Distribution Sites
- Palm Beach County Community Services Department Rental and Utility Assistance: www.pbcgov.com/OSCARSS
- Village of Palm Springs Virtual Recreation Page
Staying in Touch with Palm Springs!
Don’t miss out on the Village’s Alert Center. This will provide you with information from every department, job postings, utility alerts, etc.
Share this news with other Village friends and residents by asking them to sign up for Village News!
Village of Palm Springs Notice of Regular Meetings
Village meetings will include online public participation as part of our effort to engage the public and prevent the potential spread of COVID-19.
Until further notice, the Village of Palm Springs will conduct meetings via Communication Media Technology (“CMT”). The use of CMT will allow us to have meetings as necessary during the pending COVID-19 pandemic. Following the direction of Governor Ron DeSantis and the Florida Health Department to avoid large in-person gatherings and promote social distancing, the following specific information is provided as to meetings:
(1) The meetings will be held at Village Hall, 226 Cypress Lane, Palm Springs, Florida. A physical access point will be Village Hall Council Meeting Room (Council Chambers), which is normally open to the public. In keeping with social distancing and limiting gatherings to less than ten (10) persons, once a physical access point reaches capacity, another physical access point will be opened to the public.
- Persons interested in attending the meeting may go to Village Hall to an available physical access point.
- Interested persons may also access the meeting agenda online at www.vpsfl.org or via teleconference. Interested persons are encouraged to utilize these alternative access points in keeping with social distancing. After the meeting, the audio recording will be available by contacting the Office of the Village Clerk.
- If interested persons need more information, they may contact the Office of the Village Clerk at 226 Cypress Lane, Palm Springs, FL; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of the Village Clerk at (561) 965-4010.
- In order to address the concerns with the COVID-19, for this Meeting, public comment will be handled as follows: If an interested person desires to provide public comment, all comments must be directed to the Village Clerk before the meeting at the above provided physical address via e-mail or telephone. The Village will receive such public comment up to fifteen (15) minutes before the start of the meeting. If timely received by the Office of the Village Clerk, the Village Clerk will read the public comment at the meeting.
Coronavirus Call Center Information
CDC recommends individuals and families follow everyday preventive measures:
- Stay home when you are sick with respiratory disease symptoms.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw it in the trash can.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitize with 60%-95% alcohol.
- Routinely clean frequently touched surfaces and objects.
From the Palm Beach County Emergency Management Office:
The Palm Beach County Department of Emergency Management continues to monitor the status of the Coronovirus (COVID 19) and will update information to our partner agencies as it becomes available. For further information, visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
As the Village of Palm Springs receives additional information, we will communicate it to you.