We encourage everyone to visit our links on the left side, which will provide all COVID-19 Information!
** Please note: If you are looking for the number of COVID-19 cases please visit the FDOH Data and Surveillance Link. This will provide up to date information on all COVID-19 cases. The Village cannot provide updates on cases as this is completed by the Florida Department of Health and updated on the Data and Surveillance website.
To view the State of Florida Executive Orders and Palm Beach County Executive Orders please click on the link on the left of this page.
COVID-19 January 19, 2021 Press Briefing See the press conference with Mayor Kerner and Vice Mayor Weinroth
Publix Vaccine Appointments click the link to get information on Publix Vaccine Appointments and Distribution
COVID-19 Testing Sites: Click Here
Important Information and Numbers
- Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control Urges the Community to Foster or Adopt a Pet Online
- The Business Development Board of Palm Beach County, in partnership with Palm Beach County,local chambers of commerce and municipalities, is launching www.BizHelpPBC.com to help companies struggling from the COVID-19 pandemic. This website will provide weekly news updates, resources, and will feature a 2pm Town Hall call every Friday.
- Download a paper application for unemployment from: http://www.floridajobs.org/Reemployment-Assistance-Service-Center/reemployment-assistance/claimants/rapaperapplication
- Elder Helpline: 1-800-955-8771 for TDD or 1-800-955-8770 for Voice
- Palm Beach County’s Area Agency on Aging can be reached at 561-214-8600.
- Reemployment Assistance Service Center: floridajobs.org
- Job Search: https://cspbc.virtualcareersystem.com/Explore-Careers
- The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program is currently available to small business owners located in all Florida counties that experienced economic damage as a result of COVID-19.
- Florida Retail Federation COVID-19 Resource Center.
- Feeding South Florida Distribution Sites
- Palm Beach County Community Services Department Rental and Utility Assistance: www.pbcgov.com/OSCARSS
- Village of Palm Springs Virtual Recreation Page
Staying in Touch with Palm Springs!
Don’t miss out on the Village’s Alert Center. This will provide you with information from every department, job postings, utility alerts, etc.
Share this news with other Village friends and residents by asking them to sign up for Village News!
Coronavirus Call Center Information
CDC recommends individuals and families follow everyday preventive measures:
- Stay home when you are sick with respiratory disease symptoms.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw it in the trash can.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitize with 60%-95% alcohol.
- Routinely clean frequently touched surfaces and objects.
From the Palm Beach County Emergency Management Office:
The Palm Beach County Department of Emergency Management continues to monitor the status of the Coronovirus (COVID 19) and will update information to our partner agencies as it becomes available. For further information, visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
As the Village of Palm Springs receives additional information, we will communicate it to you.