- Florida Department of Health
- CDC Prepares Communities
- Gov. DeSantis Press Conference (Feb. 27, 2020)
- World Health Organization
- Coronavirus: Fact vs Fiction Podcast (Dr. Sanjay Gupta)
- U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet (Spanish Version)
- FL Dept. of Health State Hotline (866.779.6121)
- Cover Your Cough Poster
- Stop the Spread of Germs Poster
- Hand Washing vs. Hand Sanitizer Fact Sheet
- What To Do If You’re Sick
- What The Public Should Do
- The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program is available to provide short-term, interest-free loans to small businesses that experienced economic injury from COVID-19. The application period is open now and runs through May 8, 2020. Interested businesses should visit FloridaDisasterLoan.org for more information.
- ·The U.S. Small Business Administration is also offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury.
- · The Short Time Compensation Program, also known as Work Sharing, allows employers to receive assistance with retaining their employees. The program is administered by the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity and permits prorated reemployment assistance benefits to employees whose work hours and earnings are reduced — helping to avoid layoffs.
- · The Business Damage Assessment survey evaluates businesses affected by COVID-19 and the impacts the virus has had on the local economy so actions to implement appropriate relief programs can begin. All businesses that have been impacted should fill out the survey at https://floridadisaster.biz/.