Reemployment Assistance Resources
- Florida Reemployment Assistance (Unemployment filing)
- Covid-19 Resources for Employers and Individuals
- How to request benefit payments information
- Unemployment Application Assistance for filing a claim - Phone 1-800-204-2418
- Job Searching With the Virtual Career System
- VCS also offers information on available internships, apprenticeships and on-the-job training opportunities
- Interest profiler – This profiler generates occupational recommendations by gauging your level of engagement with work activities linked to six primary interest areas.
- Skill Matcher – Find your field of interest, field of study, associated classes, and providers in your area.
- Resume building assistance is available through online tutorials
- Onsite workshop training includes Interview Preparation, Interviewing Q&A, Salary Negotiation, How to search for a job, Professional Appearance training.
- Hiring Events Calendar lists in-person events held at the Career Source Center and at offsite venues. Currently many hiring events are occurring virtually due to the pandemic.
- Diversified Support Assistance – help for people who speak Spanish and Haitian Creole at 1-561-340-1060, ext. 2362
- Contact information - 1 561-340-1060, firstname.lastname@example.org